A post devoted to all the pictures of the family we have been hanging out with on and off over the last week. Although some of them mysteriously escaped pictures...... For instance the day I was taking pictures of the kids with Great Grandpa and Grandma, Grandpa didn't show....what a stink!
Ashton, Garrett and Blake (Ashton and Garrett really look a lot alike and in the picture of the 3 cousins all three look like they could be brothers)
Aunt Edna and Aunt Robin (I really don't think they knew I took this picture)
Madison and Great Grandma....so proud to have so many grand children and great grandchildren.....and she has a lot of them.
Garrett, Madison and Aunt Debi!
Thanks for letting us stay with you and for being such a great Aunt!
1 comment:
How fun to get to visit so many family members- Love the picture of Garrett and Madison{holding her little doll} cute.
Post a Comment