Garrett and Madison had checkups on Tuesday.
Garrett's is for a 2 year check up and his stats are:
30 lbs and 36.25 inches for height
At this appointment Garrett managed to escape with only 1 shot for the Hep A booster He did have to have blood drawn and they are re-testing his food allergies and are now testing him for environmental allergies. He did great the only part he hates is being held down for the blood being drawn. He kept saying what sounded like "I'm going get you." to the nurse, maybe he was saying "I need a tissue" Who knows but the nurse thought it was hilarious!
Madison had a 5 year check up, another step closer to starting school. Her stats are:
39.4 lbs and 42.75 inches in height.
Madison got to be the receiver of 5 shots. Wow! I really didn't think she would get that many. Madison is our little screamer at home and well she out did herself in the Dr office, I don't think I have ever heard her scream so much! She did great and did everything the Dr asked her to do, she knew this was the appointment to fill out the paperwork for school.
I thought it would be fun to see what Madison's stats were at the same age as Garrett
Garrett 30lbs 36.25inches
Madison 24.6 lbs 34 inches (Madison at 2 years old)
Before long Garrett is going to pass her up, the nurse even told her that she better watch out.
2 comments:
Wow, They are both growing up so fast! Syd got her kindergarten shots a while ago. Later in the evening, she had been sitting on the floor playing, she stood up and said, "My legs don't work!" She was so stiff. It was awful.
man garrett is a big boy. we seem to think preston will pass up carlee soon too. carlee's @ 23lbs and preston is @ 20lbs. so fun!
Post a Comment