Oh boy, excitement filling our home already. The count down has begun, I have one excited little girl that can't wait to leave for Florida. We leave on Friday night traveling to Panama City, Florida. Madison almost cannot contain herself, you see she has never seen the ocean before. I hope to catch her reaction! So a little heads up I will disappear for a little while but the wait will be worth it I am sure we will come away with wonderful pictures to share!
Wave riding.......sand castle building........beautiful beaches.........fun times as a family
HERE WE COME!
7 comments:
I don't blame Madison, I think I would have a hard time containing myself if I were going to Florida! Have fun!
I wanna come! Travel safe & have fun!
Oooooh what fun- enjoy
Oooooh what fun- enjoy
Have fun. We are jealous! My vacation this year is 5 days pulling a handcart!
Have fun. Our kids love the beach. Do you get to go to Disneyworld too?
Have a great time.
Post a Comment