Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future.
Monday, May 05, 2008
One of these days
Have you ever felt like the to-do list is never getting done. I feel like we have so much to do and get done that it may never get done. I guess I have to look the list over quit adding to it and prioritize.....that is a task!
Hang in there! I've just come to realize that at least I can check off "Taking care of the kids" every day, and if I get one or 2 more things on my list, I've really accomplished something.
We are a family of 5 working hard to keep it all together or at least make it seem that way. Madison is 9 and is our leader and also our drama queen. Garrett is 6 and he is like his dad in so many ways! He is all boy and will wrestle anyone! Mckenzie our youngest at 3 is going to be our challenge, but we love her she doesn't back down.
2 comments:
Diantha I completely understand! I made a list before I went to bed last night. I think I did two things (out of almost 10)today. I need to focus!
Hang in there! I've just come to realize that at least I can check off "Taking care of the kids" every day, and if I get one or 2 more things on my list, I've really accomplished something.
Post a Comment