Basically my mom's whole side of the family lives in or around Panama City so we had a BBQ on Wednesday afternoon at Aunt Edna's house.
Aunt Debi was the human caterpillar!
Dave was a human cannon shooter.
Madison had fun jumping off the side of the pool. She insist of wearing a life jacket, even with all the swim lessons she has taken she is still really cautious.
Garrett was content to sitting in the chair and watching has had a tough time since when we were out on the boat and he was wading in the water and started to float with his life vest on.
He also fell in the pool while were were there, good thing his daddy is fast and was right in there after him.Then the water slide was discovered. Madison was scared at first but I got her up there and I'll admit I pushed her down but she came up saying that was so "sweet" (her new word for everything) Her cousin Ashton well there is no fear there.
Madison met her wonderful cousin Andie. She is the cutest. She is about 5 weeks older then Madison and we have only seen pics of her since she was born. Madison loved having another girl there to hang out with. Andie told me I could come to her house anytime I wanted too, so cute!
And we even had a little backyard BBQ friend.
3 comments:
Love the picture of the last child going off the slide; I couldn't tell if it was Garrett.... Love your little friend.
Man what fun- sun, and water are always a good deal-
Cute pic
That pic of Garrett looks like he's about to do a bellyflop! That looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment