Sunday, May 25, 2008

We Are back



We had a great time in Florida. Fun, relaxation, searching for sea shells, playing in the waves, dolphin show, meeting new cousins, and many more experiences. I have about 300 pictures to sift through but I will leave you with a little taste of our vacation.


Madison's reaction after her first swim in the ocean!

I missed the initial reaction she ran ahead of us but I think this one sums it all up!





Garrett's reaction to seeing the ocean

5 comments:

pam said...

I'm sure Garrett loved to play in the sand.

Teresa said...

Oh how super fun for your family- I love the beach!

Hillman Family said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time. But, I must admit that I missed your blog while you were gone. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

glad you all had lots of fun, like you see the beach agin

heidi said...

i love the look on Madison's face, she looks like she loved it. and garrett, that is cute, kind of purplexed