Two Names You Go By:
Diantha
D (A select few college roommates gave me this one, I know so original right?)
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
Capris (Finally)
Sketcher knock offs of crocs, oh I love them!
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do:
Read (doesn't happen often enough)
Sit and do nothing for a moment
Two Things You Want To Do Very Badly At This Moment:
Go to sleep
Have my husband Dave home at night
Two Favorite Pets:
Our lab Annie although she annoys me a lot too
Two People Who Will Fill This Out:
I have many people to name but some of them to wake up and get a blog
Janae
Roy
Two Things You Did Last Night:
Laundry
prepare preschool lesson
Two Things You Ate Today:
Watermellon
A big juicy Pear
Two Last People You Talked To:
Dave
Madison and Garrett
Two Longest Car Rides:
Idaho to Ohio.........now that was long!
Idaho to Wisconsin...............we sure make a lot of long trips
Two Favorite Holidays:
Christmas
My kids birthdays
Two Favorite Vacations:
The one we are going to take in less then 2 weeks I know it will be great
Camping with the family
Two Favorite Drinks:
Strawberry Lemonade
Chocolate milk (haven't had it for awhile though)
I tag
Janae, Roy, Kory, Heidi, Lisa
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment