Today was a rough day! Up way to early with a crying child, gloomy day, kids having a hard time sharing, fighting and just a bit of bad air floating around. I think all the rules flew out the window today.
Then I heard this song...WOW!
I need to slow down everyday and just try to enjoy it.
Please give me any ideas you have to enjoy life! My days are hectic and I want my kids to know I love and appreciate them. I find somedays it feels like I dont' always enjoy it.
This song also made me reflect our time in Rexburg and Idaho Falls, all our friends, I hope they all know we remember them and think about them often.
Somedays we really miss it there! Okay right now I am really missing it!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
4 comments:
I heard this song last week. I had the same impression WOW. It makes you stop and think. We are often caught up in the hussle and bussle and stress of each day instead of stopping to enjoy the moment. Hang in there. Tomorrow is a new day.
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cuz, i needed that song today.. I think our kids must have had the same thing for breakfast it been a day here. and the song is what i needed thanks
I love that song - it makes me cry everytime I hear it.
I have to agree on missing ID. Life seemed so simple there! And I just liked the place, too. The song is great to make us step back and appreciate what we've got, though.
Post a Comment