Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I love.....


IKEA!


Finally our Ikea opened, well it is an hour away, which is a good thing. Dave and I went down on Good Friday and we went in search of a shelving unit for the playroom. We wanted something that was a little more grownup and also stable and good quality. Something we could use after the kids were past this toy stage. Something not too terribly expensive either. This is what we came home with.....





I am so excited, it has made our playroom look huge and basically every toy that we had on 2 shelf units (if you want to call them that) fits all on this shelf with all the buckets. Also was a good chance to go through and get rid of the toys that had seen better days. The clear buckets on the bottom are the ones that actually really fit the shelf but they are so big and deep that we went with 4 of them for big toys and then 8 slightly smalled bins for all the small toys. That way i could organize the toys a little better. Picture labels are soon to come, to help with the organization. I think it looks great and well when I save up again I will be back, I had my eye on a few things.
The best part of the day even better then finding this shelf was meeting up with our great friends Doug and Janae and their kids. I think it is a fine place to meet up don't you Janae?
PS 300 is getting closer! Don't miss out !

1 comment:

Janae said...

Yeah, it was SOOOO fun! That shelf looks perfect for the room. I'm so glad you guys didn't get sick. We were planning on coming to Garrett's birthday party Saturday, but considering we're not better yet, we probably won't be able to make it. Don't want to get you guys sick either. We'll be thinking of him!