Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Be on the look out!

I am going to do something fun for my 300 post! It is coming soon! Plus I want to find out who is reading my blog! So when the time comes don't be shy, I too blog hop form others blogs, don't be embarrassed.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, I can't believe you're almost to 300!

pam said...

Wow, 300! Can't wait to see what you do.

Janae said...

That is a lot of posts! Way to go. You should make a book out of them. I want to try that this year.

nykki and erik said...

300! wow, I think i need to blog more
I enjoy reading whateveryone in the Family(extended cousins) are doing since we never see each other...looking forward to the 300th blog

Anonymous said...

Diantha...reading your blog makes me want to start a blog!

I just need some dang cute kids to showcase!! =]

Rolyndia said...

I can't believe you are almost to 300 post. I am almost to 100 and may have to do something special for that post.