**** Read carefully, you have til next week to get your comments in****
A reason to celebrate!
Big 300!
Big 300!
I can't believe I have blogged enough entries to reach 300.
All you have to do is leave a comment and make sure to leave your name!
All those out there that are reading our Blog, comment too we would like to know who you are.
You have until
FRIDAY APRIL 4, 2008 at Noon EST!
Then I will let Madison and Garrett draw a name....maybe more depending on how many comments there are.
YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!
The prize will be wonderful, I am already thinking of something grand!
20 comments:
Love the new Easter Clothes. They are adorable.
I am jealous of your signs of spring. We had freezing rain and snow and HIGH winds.
The song is beautiful. Thanks for the reminder to slow down and enjoy. I am like you and feel like I don't spend enough time with the kids even though I am home with them all the time.
I truly MISS YOU!!! Have a wonderful night.
Your blog is adorable! I know I havnt been leaving comments, but I have you bookmarked and visit it often. Your kids are getting so big!! It sounds like you and the family are doing great. Lots of Love, The Heffners
wow 300!!! I need to blog more i love your updates and your background send me some my way i need a cool background. Madison pick me, after all I'm your grandpa's favorite cousin (okay i Know its a stretch, just had to try)
also check out or blog i have added a few cool websites that might help with Garrett
happy 300 posts! I know it's always so fun to reach those big blogging milestones. And I love giveaways!!
Oh my gosh!!! Garrett is so grown up! I haven't checked your blog in a while because my life is insane and crazy! Your kids are adorable and youdo such a great job on your post! Hope you are doing well and are happy. I will try to check your blog more often.
Angela
Congratulations on 300 posts. I can't believe that. I also LOVED the Easter clothes. Way cute!
GEE WIZZZZZZZZZZZzzz 300 wow! Sur has been enjoyable reading what you post. Thanks for sharing!
nice 300! way to go
Pick me! Pick me! And no you can't just count the prize as my B-day present!!!!!! J/K
Congrats on the 300! How exciting!
300 post...well dad is up to one post on his site and well you did that one. Hum...
I really miss you guys.
We'll plan a shopping trip to your new found store.
Diantha, I'm so glad we live nearby so we can still do stuff together! That song made me cry. Thanks for your blog--it cheers me up to see pics of your cute smiling faces. I'm SOOO sorry we won't be there tomorrow. I'm planning on coming some Sat. so the kids can play together. Let me know when a good weekend would be. CONGRATS!
oooh, goodness! i don't think i'm too late i think it's 11:00 your time.
anyway, congrats on 300 entries!
Yippee! It's been fun, I've enjoyed seeing all the fun stuff you do with your children-
I missed the deadline, but congrats on 300!
You mean all I have to do is leave a comment? Wow girl you have a lot of people checking out your blog. So if I leave more than one comment, do I get my name put in more than one time???? ;) Love reading your blog. It has been great knowing you since good old Rexburg. Miss you living next door.
Lots been going on in a week while I was gone, love the easter clothes, and hope the kids will keep all the toys in their new buckets (we can dream can't we). Love reading about ya.
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
The blog craze is getting to me...I am wanting one of my own!! =]
But I keep telling Rustin we need some cute kids to feature!!
Diantha,
Your site is fabulous! I'm so proud of your success as a mother, wife, person. I love catching up on your news. Best of everything to you.
Lisa Eckhoff
Diantha, you are the most creative person I know! I am sorry I haven't emailed lately, I'll explain later. Your blog is adorable-- so are your family pictures. Love you!
Dayna
Post a Comment