Monday, March 24, 2008

New Easter Clothes

Here are the kids in their cute new Easter clothes. I am not sure what Madison is doing in her picture, and I am only privileged to goofy smiles from her lately. Garrett seemed to think the whole picture taking was causing him too much stress in every picture by himself he has the look of distress that I am taking time to document this Easter. The only thing that really astounded us was with Garrett's outfit the sleeves are too short, apparently his arms have grown just since we bought it. Easter was beautiful, the day the gorgeous, church was excellent and the kids were good all day well basically.








2 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute picture- oh, and let me tell you, as far as picture taking goes with kids it never changes- I have an 18 year old kid who just about dies if you ask to take his picture! :}
Looks like you had a great day-

Anonymous said...

good colors on the kids... I really like how the last photo of the kids show they care for one another.