Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Where did that come from.


The other day Dave and I were out with the kids when Madison turned to me and said,


"Mom, some people can't hear, so they talk Spanish with their hands."


She was so serious. I had a hard time not laughing and I said Madison do you mean Sign Language and she said yes.

On a side note one of the things I am trying with my preschool kids this year is teaching them some simple signs. They love it.


On another completely random topic I was sitting next to Madison and looked down and couldn't believe how long and dark her eye lashes are (maybe she will never have to wear mascara), so I took a picture. If you click on the picture it will make it bigger and you will be able to see even better.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Beautiful lashes! My girls have nice lashes, too (thanks to Randy), but they're not quite as dark as Madison's. Love her quote, too. Kids say such cute things.

Teresa said...

I miss all those cute things that little children say... also looks like you had a blast on New Years!

pam said...

Hey I believe your Dad had very long eye lashes and I always thought that wasn't fair. Madison is a cute little girl.