A real first obsession! Madison is obsessed with this shirt, the movies, the music. She wore this shirt 3 times last week. Yuck! After the 2nd time it was washed. This morning she woke up and she said, "where is my high school musical shirt?" I told her she was not wearing it today, the cast needed a break! I will take this little obsession for now and let her live it out, at least the movies are cute and the tunes are catchy!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago

6 comments:
That's funny!
Hey Diantha,
Thanks so much for all of your advice on our little lab. It has given me hope that things will get a lot better. I do remember you. In fact I watch your blog and like to see that you are all doing well. Thanks again.
Amber
By the way, Ian my three year old really likes the movies too. He is starting to memorize the dance moves.
What a good thing to like, but I agree with you on the shirt and would have done the same thing. I too like the movies and the music, LOL!!
What a good thing to like, but I agree with you on the shirt and would have done the same thing. I too like the movies and the music, LOL!!
Hey, I have a Teenage son- who seems to watch that movie quite often :} It's fun for all ages.
Diantha---of course I remember you! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I am so excited to make my blog into a book. I think it will be so awesome to have as a memory. Thanks again for your comment!
Post a Comment