Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning was so exciting. Madison was so excited and Garrett was beside himself, I don't remember Madison really caring much at this age. It must be the big sister thing. My parents got up and came and watched like they really had a choice as soon as Madison and Garrett were up there were at my parents door telling them that Santa had come!



Madison got a Baby Alive(you can see the excitement in the picture) Santa opted for the newborn who only drinks water. Way to go Santa he is a thinker! She also got clothes for her baby and extra diapers, an outfit for Madison, Lip Gloss and makeup, a computer game and a barbie. Santa left presents at our house I will write about those later.


Garrett got a big semi with monster trucks in it, an outfit, a lightning McQueen car, and a tool belt with tools and hard hat.


They got Jungle Book the movie to share


Our family got the game Operation and Chutes and Ladders


Santa left the kids a cute note and ate the cookies and drank the milk

And as for these last three pictures, well I am really not sure maybe too much candy?


The first half of the day tired my my boys out, they needed a little nap.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Looks like fun for everyone! I may have to use that picture of your Dad as "blackmail" someday- :}

Keri said...

I love their excitement!