This how Garrett woke up yesterday morning. I called the nurse at the Dr. office and she said to bring him in so they could check it out. Got him in and he has a double ear infection and a double eye infection, not pink eye just another type of infection. Poor guy. Eye drops not so much fun, to be blunt he hates it. Medicine for ears he loves. I also talked to the Dr about Garrett coughing when he wakes up from sleeping even in the middle of the night or after nap he will cough and cough and choke and act like he can't catch his breath. They had us get a air purifier for his room and buy a special pillow case, the Dr is thinking this is environmental allergies, just what we need is more allergies. We will see if it works and I believe we are seeing environmental allergy testing around his 2nd birthday.
On a side note he woke up this morning looking much better! Although through the night I think he was up 4 or 5 times. YUCK!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago

7 comments:
Sorry to hear he is not feeling so great. Hope he is better soon and hope his allergies get better fast. Wish we were closer to help you out.
POOR GUY...and poor mom, too. Geez, that's a lot going on with his little body! I hope he gets to feeling better soon!
Poor guy. Hope he is feeling better soon.
Man... he looks awfully sad! hope you can get some sleep....
I am SO sorry. You've definitely had your trials with Garrett's allergies. I hope things get better soon.
Yikes! poor little guy- I bet you feel like keeping him isolated, so stuff like that doesn't happen. Hope you find something that works for him.
Poor little guy, hope it clears up soon and he is back to his happy self.
Post a Comment