Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Birthday


Happy 25th Birthday Sis! Today is my little sister Katrina's Birthday. She has grown up to be an amazing person! She is there when you need her, will do anything for you, and works hard for what she wants in life, and 9 out of 10 times gets it. Right now she is starting school to be a nurse. Keep being the person you are that is what makes you unique, don't ever change!
I love you little Sis!
(PS. Great outfit =) )

4 comments:

Keri said...

Love the old picture.

Anonymous said...

time is passsing by this makes be feel old... tell her happy B-Day for me okay

Rolyndia said...

Hope she had an amazing birthday!!

Buffy said...

OOHHH Diantha!! Just remember you can only do this to blood sister. I don't want to see and old pictures of me on here!! I wansn't as cute as Katrina-that's for sure!!