Thursday, April 09, 2009

Where did this come from.


And to think she is only 3 weeks old. She is already trying to grow up to fast. She loves her belly and holds her head up so well! It was so cute to watch her holding her head up and looking around taking everything in.

3 comments:

Kory Jane said...

well when a baby is born at the weight of a three month old I am assuming they can do more....How cute.

Kara said...

cute picture! I can't believe how much hair she has. Emma is a year old and barely has more than that! By the way, I think you are now a "happy family of five..."
;-)

Anonymous said...

We better take notice of this and wonder what's up for their future. Because our newest grand baby (our son Jayson's little baby) does the very same thing - moving that head up and looking from side to side all the while looking around. He is even wanting to stand and he locks those knee so he can. He is not acting like a week old baby at all! Nice photo too!