Thursday, April 09, 2009

Looking Out


Here is where we can find Garrett when the weather is good and he can be outside.



He loves to sit out on the deck railing, eat a snack and just sit here looking around. Annie makes her home laying on the deck right by him. You ask him what he was doing out there and he says, "just thinking and sitting." How cute is he! When I took these pictures he sat there for about 20 minutes.

2 comments:

Kory Jane said...

He actually just sat there for 20 minutes straight? I am so jealous, my kids can't even sit still for prayer. That is too cute.

Anonymous said...

that's a "wow" to me that he stay still that long.. but then I am with him any chance I get to be outside I'll make good use of the warm sun on me -- very cute photo and your yard is green we are still in winter!