Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Special Day

Sunday was Mckenzie's special day.
She was given a blessing at church by her dad.
She looked beautiful in her white dress! The day was beautiful!
We had many friends and family members there to be apart of her special day.Our friends Doug and Janae drove from Cincinnati to be here, my parents came from Wisconsin, Bryan and Buffy, Shawn and Donnelle, Josh and Jen, Dave's mom. Thank You all for coming to Mckenzie's day.
What made it even more special was that this special occasion took place on Easter Sunday!



5 comments:

heidi said...

how sweet and beautiful she looks and what a beautiful family too!

Kara said...

I had to chuckle again when I saw this post. I love seeing the posts of McKenzie cuz they sound like I'm reading my own posts! lol Same birth weight (almost), same blessing date (also blessed on Easter last year), held head up almost from day 1.... too funny. I love the dress. Where did you get it cuz ironically, it looks exacctly like Emma's!!! too funnny

Teresa said...

she looks so pretty in her sweet dress- glad you had lots of family and friends around.

Jodie said...

How Sweet! She is adorable

Hillman Family said...

She's beautiful, Diantha! These pictures just make we want to hold her and kiss her! Garrett and Madison look so cute and grown up. WOW! Sorry I have not kept in better touch this month. It's been crazy (see the blog). Love ya!