Oh my take a look, he has to be the best Grandpa out there, Garrett thinks so. As you look at the picture this is the assumed position for Grandpa this weekend, reclining taking it easy, Mckenzie napping peacefully on his chest. Only in this picture if you look closely Grandpa is living in the world of Garrett's fascination with Speed Racer, playing the leading role of the famous racer himself. Way to play along Grandpa, I am really impressed it fit on your head!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
5 comments:
That is a GREAT Grandpa.
You look amazing in your family picture. McKenzie is precious in her blessing gown and I can't believe how big and grown up Madison and Garrett look. I wish I was seeing you on Saturday.
=) papa's are fun.
I love this picture and what a fun weekend with Grammy and Granpy!! I'm so glad you guys got to see each other!!
I love ths picture!Love, Aunt Becky
Cute picture. The sleeping gene seems to be dominate in the Anderson family:)
Post a Comment