Monday, April 20, 2009

A great Visit

We had a great weekend visiting with our good family friend Rod Steiner. He was in Ohio for business and we got to visit with him. What would have made this even better would of been to have his wife, Roy and three kids here too. We miss their family terribly. It has been I think almost 3 years since we say Rod, about 2 years since we saw Roy and the kids and we hope that it is not that long before we see them again. Thanks for coming to visit Rod. I am sure the kids reminded you of home =)

2 comments:

Keri said...

How fun to see a familiar face!

Rolyndia said...

I agree, His wife and 3 kids should have been there with him, LOL!! Glad you got a picture of him. He did not tell me about this picture. So funny.

He had a great time visting with you and loved seeing you all.