Hard to believe that this beautiful baby is 6 weeks old, so we had an impromptu to photo shoot She is awake a lot more and is smiling and discovering she has a voice. Maybe it is the 3rd child thing but she makes her needs and wants quite apparent.
We love her and although I don't want her to grow up I am having fun watching her take in the world around her.
We love her and although I don't want her to grow up I am having fun watching her take in the world around her.
Happy 6 weeks Mckenzie!

4 comments:
That is an adorable picture- love how soft it looks-
What a great picture. I can't believe 6 weeks have already gone by in a blink of an eye.
18 before you know it.
Cute. Is that red hair? They do grow fast.
Post a Comment