There are times when Garrett doesn't get his way and this is what you get when that happens!
We are having more and more of these moments. Although he is talking better and better everyday he still gets so frustrated when you don't understand him. Poor little guy!
He is also more aware of what he wants now. If only I could get him interested in the potty, One day!
The picture of Garrett well didn't turn out the best but I am putting it on there to show the green green wonderful grass. The whole yard doesn't look like this we have many spots to fix this year but I am in love with the grass. You know Summer is coming when you just mowed the grass last week and it is looking like a need for mowing again! LOVE IT!


1 comment:
I know that at the time your child is throwing a fit there is nothing funny about it, but this picture of Garrett is really quite cute, you've got to admit that even when really upset he is a cute kid!!
(And it makes me feel better to know that other kids throw fits too!! j/k)
Post a Comment