6oz packages of Blue,yellow and red jello mix
1 box of Knox gelatin (mine had 4 envelopes)
9x13 glass dish
Boil 2 cups of water, in bowl mix blue jello with 1 envelope of Knox, pour the 2 cups of boiled water in bowl, mix until dissolved. Add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of ice cubes (I used 1 cup) to mixture stir until it starts to thicken. Pour into pan and let set (I put mine in the freezer so it would set quicker) Once set repeat with yellow and red jello.
Great with some whipped cream for the end result. Really easy to do and the kids can do most everything but pour the hot water in and pour into the pan.
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I'm printing it out right now. :)
We are making finger jello today, Kyle wanted it for his b-day.
Post a Comment