Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future.
Monday, April 14, 2008
New calling
A few weeks ago I accepted a new calling at church but with Conference last week, yesterday was the first Sunday. I am 2nd counselor is Primary and I did my first sharing time. I think it went pretty good, I just hope everyone else thought so too. Here is to many more to come.
You are good with children. So they called the right person for the job. Now you deal with kids all week every week. I wish I had your patience. Maybe you can send some in that package.
Congrats! You will be great. I was just telling my friend (our Primary President) what a wonderful secretary you were in our Presidency. Is Madison excited to have you in Primary? Have fun!! ~Dayna
You will do great, but hey have fun coming up with all those sharing times. I know I hate it as a teacher to have to do a lesson and come up with a sharing time, You'll do great.
Hello! I haven't talked to you in forever BUT found your family blog off of Janae's blog and was so excited! I hope things are going well! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! So are you running a preschool? Ben and I are wanting to start one up this fall, we are hopefully (cross your fingers) going to be building a house and add a preschool room on. Anyways...hopefully you remember me!?!?!?
this calling fits you - it's like a piece of cake - easy! I can say that because of all your posting in the pass that you have share with us all... you are indeed a created person and you need a calling like this to bless your ward!
We are a family of 5 working hard to keep it all together or at least make it seem that way. Madison is 9 and is our leader and also our drama queen. Garrett is 6 and he is like his dad in so many ways! He is all boy and will wrestle anyone! Mckenzie our youngest at 3 is going to be our challenge, but we love her she doesn't back down.
7 comments:
You are good with children. So they called the right person for the job. Now you deal with kids all week every week. I wish I had your patience. Maybe you can send some in that package.
Congrats! You will be great. I was just telling my friend (our Primary President) what a wonderful secretary you were in our Presidency. Is Madison excited to have you in Primary? Have fun!!
~Dayna
Wow, you will have lots of fun work ahead! I'm excited for you. You are definitely good with kids--you'll be sooo good in Primary.
What a great calling for you. It is right up your alley.
Rod said he talked to Dave the other and really enjoyed talking with him.
You will do great, but hey have fun coming up with all those sharing times. I know I hate it as a teacher to have to do a lesson and come up with a sharing time, You'll do great.
Hello! I haven't talked to you in forever BUT found your family blog off of Janae's blog and was so excited! I hope things are going well! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! So are you running a preschool? Ben and I are wanting to start one up this fall, we are hopefully (cross your fingers) going to be building a house and add a preschool room on. Anyways...hopefully you remember me!?!?!?
this calling fits you - it's like a piece of cake - easy! I can say that because of all your posting in the pass that you have share with us all... you are indeed a created person and you need a calling like this to bless your ward!
Post a Comment