It's never to young right? Since Garrett was sick and was content to lay on the couch and not be bothered, and I had no preschool kids. I decided to tackle the kitchen floor. The tile is really light color along with the grout. No matter what I did the floor seemed gross and dirty. So I decided it was time to get on the hands and knees and scrub. Almost 2 hours later the floor looked pretty good, at least much better.
Madison decided she wanted to help and as she is scrubbing away she says, "Mom I am a princess and you are the step mother and I have the scrub the floor, it is just what you do." and "you have to sing." Singing was the easy part we popped in the Enchanted Soundtrack (our new favorite movie) and away she went cleaning the floor with me. I am glad that she is so willing to help, well sometimes!
*** Disregard the floorboards that are absent, and the door that I realize looking at this picture needs a coat of paint depseratly!***

5 comments:
Kids say the cutest things- I think it's great that you have her help you :}
like the late prophet said ... teach your children how to work... wonderful teaching moment.
what a sweety. nope they are never too young. i made carlee clean up the crayon mark she made on the kitchen floor the other day (lucky for me it was washable)
i love enchanted, so so cute!
Gee I was thinking of Cinderella story.
I am so glad that I am not the only one forced to play the step-mother! What great helpers we have! Oh, we love enchanted as well-- who doesn't?!
Love to all, Hillmans
Post a Comment