Garrett found out this week that the sidewalk will usually win all battles. We were walking to the park all holding hands and he didn't step over the very uneven sidewalk (something that is way past needing to be fixed) The sidewalk one! The first skinned knees this year deserve a post, although I am beating (I'll beat money) this won't be the only scrapes, bruises and bumps that occur this summer on this kid! And I was even prepared, neosporin, and band aids(although I had to dig for the character ones and Garrett informed me I didn't have the car band aids.)
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago

6 comments:
Ouch. That looks painful! Your craft ideas always come just in time--I love using them for Aubrey.
Poor Boy!!! And what a great Mom being all prepared. I was waiting for the . . . and we headed back home!
Poor little guy! Hope he makes it through the summer with only a few bumps and bruises. Good job being prepared Diantha!
Also, you are so creative! Your activities and crafts look great. I bet your kids have a great time even on bad weather days.
OUCH! Poor guy!
How did you do the jello? It looks so cool!
That looks surprisingly like my sons poor knee. I guess that's how it is with little boys.
Yikes! Dakota is so at that same stage! seems shes always tripping and scraping the knees!
Post a Comment