This year....I know I am a little late updating Thanksgiving......we went to Wisconsin to Grandpa and Grandma's house. We arrived there on Wednesday morning to snow. The kids were so excited and couldn't wait to get out in the snow and play. The rolled around, crawled over the snow and had a blast! Making snow angels was Madison's favorite.
We still haven't had enough real snowfall at home to play. In fact today it is raining. Maybe eventually our snow clothes will get use again.
NEXT ON THE AGENDA!
TURKEY DAY!
We had two turkeys this year, a regular traditional turkey and a deep fried turkey. Both were good and of course all the sides. The kids anxiously awaited the food!
Drum roll please....we got Garrett to eat...okay really we told him it was chicken but hey he ate it. Madison couldn't wait for the pumpkin pie, she made sure that Grandpa Anderson had the pumpkin pie for her.
To work off the Thanksgiving feast we played Wii Fit. Okay that game is really fun! The kids had fun and could actually play the games. Although Garrett had a hard time adjusting his weight back and forth, but still loved it. Madison was actually really quite good at it. She could compete on the marble game with the best of them.
Apparently Grandpa exercises regularly on the Wii Fit
4 comments:
I am so out of it -- what is a Wii Fit.. I guess I will have to find out - I see extra shopping going on in my world!
Looks like a fun time.
Hey where the picture of my turkey?
Love that first picture...I hope you frame it for your wall.
Post a Comment