Friday, December 19, 2008

Annual Visit


Last weekend we had our annual visit to see Santa. The kids couldn't wait. Madison's request very typical....Garrett on the other hand now he says he wants a gun. I guess that is typical of a boy.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! Santa could have smiled though!!!!!!! Where is his twinkle??

Kory Jane said...

That is typical. Although you should have been there when little Lexie requested a fishing pole. I was a little confused myself on that one. Where are my pictures of you pregnant? I am going to miss the whole thing!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Garrett is getting. Maybe Charlie is the only one that will stay little forever. It looks like you guys are doing well.

Teresa said...

How cute is that picture! One year our grandson asked for sticks and rocks- :} you never know what boys will ask for.

heidi said...

love the picture, they look too sweet

pam said...

Cute pictures, Kyle wants guns too.

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Merry Christmas! Hope all is going well.

Lewis said...

What a smile.
I know they have been nice and good.
Hugh and Kiss from Grandpa