Don't normal people when they get together with friends have a ear candle party. This was an interesting experience. You lay down put an ear candle in your ear and they you light the candle, and yes that is with a real flame! After about 15 minutes it burns down and you take it out extinguish the flame and cut open the candle to see what came out of your ear.
5 of us ended up participating, the winner of the day with the most funk to come out of the ear goes to our nephew Bryce, he is 9 and well I wonder if he could hear before this was done =) Although this was disgusting it really was neat how much nasty stuff really is in every one's ears.
5 comments:
ok, I think I might puke now. That is the most disgusting thing I have seen in a long time. I did it once, but mine looked nothing like that. Hold on, I have to go and throw up now.
Umm...what? I never heard of such a thing! so I bet everyone can hear better now- man I would hate to think what might be in my ears!
So where do you buy something like that? Or is it a homemade thing?
Yuck. I have never heard of such a thing. That doesn't look to safe. Who thought of this?
http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/govtregulation/a/EarCandle.htm
ok, for real? that is disgusting but I have to do it to cale. his ears are forever cloggin up! Where do you get those?
Post a Comment