Twilight the movie has moved the released date up to November 21, 2008!!! How exciting is that(I am excited at any rate!)
Check out www.twilightthemovie.com
Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future.
3 comments:
I am excited too! I am bummed that the Harry Potter movie got bumped from that date, but glad that at least Twilight got moved up! WAHOO! You & I got a date with a vampire come November, sweetie! Go Team Edward!
Don't forget to send the other books to your Aunt Debi
I just finished the fourth book. I read all four books in 2 1/2 weeks and I am excited to see the movie. Wish you were here so we could go together. Miss ya. Rod and I were talking last night that we wish you guys were here still.
Post a Comment