I attempted to take some pics of the kids, Garrett 2 year pics and Madison 5 year pics. But I wasn't really happy with them, for one the day was beautiful I started taking all the cousin pictures and well the clouds rolled in and it got dark real quick. So I will try again another day. But at any rate a few to share.....
Our little Garrett, so beat up (You can really see it if you click on the picture) we have decided we will probably never have a picture where you are not injured or bruised in some way, and yet so happy with life and the cheesiest grin I have ever seen him give for a picture. Not real sure what that is all about. But in fact it tells exactly who he is!
Sweet Madison, You drive us crazy but steal our hearts too. You are growing up and many days I wonder if you are 5 or 15. Couldn't get by the little smirk on her face in this picture, to smart for her own good, some of the things she comes up with are amazing.
We sure love them both and can't imagine not having them around to make our days fun, challenging and yet completely exhausting.
5 comments:
Wow, Garrett does look really beat up. I can't imagine how active he must be!
I remember going through a time when my little guys were always getting hurt- they do grow out of it, around 19 :}
Cute pictures.
Cute pictures, show's just who he is, good picture to show him what he put you through.
Those pictures are cute, and like you said, show their personalities perfectly. :)
Poor little Garrett! But the kids sure do look cute. You are a talented photographer. If you were here I'd have you take Payton's 1 year pictures!
Post a Comment