Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sad

So sad to find out that Women's Fast Pitch Softball has been dropped from the 2012 Olympics in London. Still on for 2016, but 8 years from now come on! They say the competition isn't there but this year they only won Silver, I think the competition is catching up and that Softball should be reinserted in London in 2012, but that is my opinion. I love to watch the team play. I miss High School and playing softball so I live through the Olympics and watching them play. I guess if they can prove the competition is there, there is a chance...I hope for that chance, Madison and I loved watching Softball together I even think maybe I am converting her to sports. She liked Volleyball too =)




2 comments:

Rolyndia said...

That is pretty sad.

Hope you guys are doing great. Email me at momof2plus1@cableone.net so I have your email again. My computer died and I had to switch to one of Rod's.

Miss ya!!!!

Lewis said...

Where are you I'm way ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!