Saturday, August 02, 2008

Don't Disturb

I am putting my sign up....DO NOT DISTURB! I need this moment and I don't need to know the ending. And I love my friend Missy who dropped my book off this morning. Talk about curb side service! I am so excited!

6 comments:

Rolyndia said...

I guess I need to read these books. I have not read the first one. I will have to find someone that has them and would share. Hope you enjoy it.

Teresa said...

I think Shannon is doing the same thing- I just on book #2- got a ways to go.
Have Fun

Libby said...

Someone will need to need to fill me in as to what is the big deal with these books. I guess I am in out of it. I must be too old. I see alot of people blogging about these books, I have also heard people at Church talkting about them as well. So whats the story behind them????

Anonymous said...

all my girls have those books... they love them... have fun reading

Lisa and Rustin said...

are you loving it?!?!?!?
i am only on chpt 8 right now....but loving it!

Anonymous said...

is there alots of picture in the book, mybe that way i hate reading