Love this time of year! This year Dave said that I had to get something for me with a little of the money and we are getting the kids a swingset closer to spring. So we went out looking and as we were looking I could not think of anything I really needed, then Dave said what about an ipod.
So now I own an ipod and I am excited to listen to something while working out. And what do you know Dave got one for him too. The rest is put away for a great little vacation later this year.

6 comments:
Glad you were able to treat yourself to a gift. I am dreading doing our taxes. We are not always so lucky on getting money back. Enjoy the IPod.
Woohoo- fun times- don't you just love getting your "earned" money back- at least you can do with it as you like!
lucky you
fun, it would be nice to have one. glad you got to spend some money on yourself
one other thing like your web wall paper
I love mine. Glad you were able to get one. It makes working out a lot easier.
Post a Comment