Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our little Valentines


Dave and I have the best little Valentines Ever! Madison and Garrett we love you more then you will ever know. Today Madison was fascinated by Valentines Day (we have been couting down all month) she told everyone, "Happy Valentine's Day! Since we have been trying really hard to really limit the junk intake we opted for these cute little puppets for presents. Madison got the frog and Garrett the puppy. You put them on and as you move there mouths they belt out 3 different songs in their own sound, i.e. puppy barks out Old McDonald. So cute! And Thanks to JoAnn Fabric who had them 50% off making them only $3.75 a piece! After they got their presents Madison said, "Mom I didn't get you anything?" I told her that was okay the best gift she could give me was always listening and helping with her brother. About 10 minutes later she brings me a card she had drew, and on the inside she wrote mom and drew a picture of me. It was precious! We have been working on spelling mom and dad and she got it right! You go Madison! I will put that card away for definent safe keeping! Her first Valentines Day card all by herself! I really truly LOVE BOTH MY KIDS! It is hard to imagine life without them!


And what Valentines Day wouldn't be complete without talking about my best friend and eternal companion, Dave! He works so hard and tries so hard to do what will be best for our family. Going back to school, working 2nd shift hours(which stink), all the while trying to spend as much time with the family. Some weeks are better then others but we are still a family no matter what, translates to no matter how crazy, loud or even messy our house can get during the day we are still a forever family! The kids adore him and Garrett is always asking all day, "where dad" and Madison always ask, "what day is it?" After you tell her she will ask what is tomorrow and that continues until we get to Saturday and she will say, "there is _ days til Daddy doesn't have to work." She looks forward to her weekend with her dad and especially her dates with her dad. I love you! The flowers are from Dave he broke the rules he wasn't suppose to buy them. But they sure do look beautiful on the table.

3 comments:

Keri said...

How sweet of Madison! I love the puppets you got, too. You must love JoAnn's. It seems like you're always getting great deals there.

Janae said...

So fun. I've been feeling a bit glum and it's nice to see your happy kids! Come give us a surprise visit! :)

Libby said...

Nice puppets. Beautiful flowers. I am glad you had a good day.