Saturday, February 16, 2008

Something to Remember

Don't buy the real conversation hearts for the kids......Madison put them in her mouth and 2 seconds later she was looking for a place to spit it out. So what do I do put my hand under her mouth. It is a good thing I love her! She then said, "Mom, those are disgusting!" Garrett not a big fan either but he just took it out of his mouth and put it back in the box......the box went in the trash. Crazy Kids!

3 comments:

heidi said...

i never thought they were that bad, they certainly aren't great but that's too funny. funniest is that garrett put his back in the box

Lisa Brown said...

My kids aren't big fans, but my husband LOVES them! I always buy him a big bag every February :).

Rolyndia said...

We are not big fans of them either. I am amazed that they are still made.