More of a sampling of the things we have made.
Madison made this mobile of the things she loves.
It is hard to read with the small pic but you can click on it and make it bigger.
She wrote everything herself!
2nd Heart Tree
A really fun one trace their hands and their arm all the way to the elbow, have them draw and cut out hearts and glue them on the tree as leaves. Madison's is on the left and Garrett's on the right. Madison drew and cut out her own hearts and of course Garrett had help.
A great way for me to preserve their little hand prints before they get to big.


2 comments:
Such a fun, sweet idea. I need to do something like that with Sydney before the week is over.
Really cute! I love your ideas. I've been using them for Aubrey.
Post a Comment