We gave in and finally let Garrett play the WII. He thought he was so cool, what the picture doesn't show is the big lip and pouting face that arrived when we told him it was time to put it away. Needless to say we haven't let him play again, but everytime he sees a Wii game he says, "me play....please"
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago


3 comments:
Careful...that wii can be so addictive. It's a good thing I don't have one, since I have a hard enough time tearing myself away from all my other "addictions". Glad he enjoyed it.
So it has begun, before you know it you will be saying please just go play and stop bothering me...anyways that is what I do. I wished we lived close by and then Lexie could come over and do your cute crafts. Keep us posted.
now that will be all that garrett want to do now is play the wii
Post a Comment