Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We need your help

So in less then 3 weeks we will welcome a new little on into our lives and well she has a name just not the spelling. One is liked by me and the other by Dave. Look to your right in the sidebar and vote. It doesn't take much time! So do it!

But really who are we kidding I fill out the paperwork =) Just kidding! Vote away!

3 comments:

Kara said...

So close. I'm so excited for you. Mommy of 3 can you believe it? I remember when you stayed at our furnitureless apt in provo and told us #1 was on the way! crazy! best of luck!

Anonymous said...

I'm sending out a call for help....this is not going as I expected and I'm calling in the big guns!! We'll get this worked out!!

Hillman Family said...

K, I voted for 'ie' which is your favorite Diantha??