See there really is a baby in there! This picture taken Sunday at 36 weeks!
Madison says "it looks like my mom has a really big apple in my tummy but really it is a baby, and Garrett thinks it is a bunch of bananas"
Where they come up with this information I am not sure.
Lots of fun stuff planned and preparing to do in the next 4 weeks. Looking back with Madison we were completely prepared and set up for her at home by this time, Garrett I believe we were preparing with the last preps, and well this one....seems we haven't even begun to get everything ready. I think part of it is we have learned what you really need for a baby, and with Madison we had so much stuff we didn't even use!
Madison says "it looks like my mom has a really big apple in my tummy but really it is a baby, and Garrett thinks it is a bunch of bananas"
Where they come up with this information I am not sure.
Lots of fun stuff planned and preparing to do in the next 4 weeks. Looking back with Madison we were completely prepared and set up for her at home by this time, Garrett I believe we were preparing with the last preps, and well this one....seems we haven't even begun to get everything ready. I think part of it is we have learned what you really need for a baby, and with Madison we had so much stuff we didn't even use!
5 comments:
You look great. I can't believe how fast the time has gone and you will have a new baby in your arms so soon.
Poor Garret, he really is such a trooper.
The Hockey game looks like a lot of fun. I would love to take the kids. The College finally built their ice rink here and they have games every Saturday morning before it gets to warm, I just have to have healthy kids to take.
Wow, You look fantastic. Isn't it funny how different each pregnancy is and how you go about preparing for it. I am excited for you.
I can't believe how in your belly still is!! I guess that is what happens when you have a long torso. I look like my belly is about to fall to the ground. You will be joining me soon in new baby land.
WOW...you really look good for having less than a month left. Good Luck and Congratulations!
We finally started a blog a couple months ago so feel free to check it out! www.hansonkt.blogspot.com.
Hope all is well. I enjoy checking out your pics and all the exciting things you are doing!
WOw, you have a 'fruity' family! You look great. Your hair is getting so long! Miss you.
Dayna
Post a Comment