Monday, March 02, 2009

Oh it is a good day here!


Madison is one happy little girl today. After weeks and weeks of watching a little tooth get looser and looser, her daddy and mommy could stand it no longer (she could pull her tooth completely forward!). Daddy stepped in and pulled that little, and it was really little tooth, right out! The one right next to it is loose too and I think won't be long since it was leaning on the now lost tooth. All of this happened about 5 minutes before going out the door for school (we were really afraid she would swallow it if she lost it. I think she will be toothless for awhile there is no tooth to be seen underneath!
She has joined the toothless club now and is so excited to see what the tooth fairy will bring, wonder what the going rate is?

5 comments:

Lewis said...

WOW
The going rate is some what down at this point.If I was Madison I would ask for a apple.I figure with the apple I could double the amount at one time. That would save on transportion cost,making only one trip for the tooth fairy.That could give a possiable increase of 50%.So I would say $1.oo per tooth.for two in one trip $3.00.

Kory Jane said...

I remember how excited Logan was for his first tooth. We always have no cash on hand when he loses one. But we find a dollar bill goes a long way for him.

Anonymous said...

How exciting for her! And I love the hat she has on.

Rolyndia said...

Nolan has yet to loose any teeth and he is going to be mad (LOL) that Madison lost one before him. We give 25 cents for a loose tooth. I am sure it is not he going rate.

Hillman Family said...

Tell Madison congratulations for us! Sydney is also toothless. It is fun to stick a sucker stick through the hole. I don't know what the going rate it. I have heard I am too cheap. But on the other extreme I know a family that gets a new DVD for their firs lost tooth. I think their tooth fairy must be rich!! LOL