Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not an ordinary Valentine

You see instead of an ordinary Valentine's Day we opted for the different yet exciting and fun route. We took the kids to see their very first Hockey Game. We went and watched the Dayton Bombers play.......I have no idea how they played, really does it matter. The Bombers won that is all that matters! Garrett was all into watching the game, right up his alley. Pushing, shoving, hitting things with a stick, even a couple of fights. Madison was a little scared of the noise of the game but quickly got over that. Toward the end of the game Garrett and Madison pretended to play hockey, Garrett's' game was complete with sliding on the pretend ice(floor)

Before this unusual date night we went over to our friends Missy and John for a delicious dinner and dessert. It was a lot of fun to go with a whole group of friends/family. Although it is hard to carry conversations with others unless you are sitting right nest to them. I don't think I was able to talk to Missy all night I was on the end maintaining control of two crazy kids and a husband too!
Sorry about the picture quality, these are cell phone pictures, can you believe it I forgot my camera!

1 comment:

Lewis said...

I've been to two games now and I still have no idea what's going on.