Friday, February 13, 2009

Update


I know it has been forever since my post, well in blogging world anyway. Nothing real exciting. Drs. Appt today went great, baby looks good and thankfully she is head down too! Hopefully she stays that way. I am on weekly appointments now. My only complaint is the unbelievabel thrist I have had this week. Really no news at this point is good news. Maybe I can manage a picture later =)

6 comments:

Libby said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Keep us posted. I always had the thirst issue too.

Janae said...

I was always thirsty too! We're so excited for you guys!

Kory Jane said...

I know how excited you are to be so close....I feel like the next couple of days are going to drag. And a picture would be great....we hardly get to see you in pictures.

Tami said...

I want to see a picture! The last one was so depressing! I look like that my 2nd month! I want to see a big belly! Come on, Come on! Don't make me wait! I am so excited for you, I hope the next 30 days goes by fast for your sake!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! I am weekly appts now as well but I still have twice as long as you do. I hope your feeling good these days.

Anonymous said...

wonderful that all is going well -- can't wait to see the little one here all ready! wink