Sometimes the cutest things happen unexpectedly.
The other day Madison asked if she could play with the kids I watch during the day while I was fixing lunch. I came around the corner to check on them and she had our 2 school desks and table lined up and had made her own makeshift desk in front and had the kids all sitting down and coloring. She was telling them to draw a circle and would continue on with directions. She didn't know I took a picture. Playing school is so much apart of her pretend play right now!
3 comments:
I love to see children pretend play- cute
Cute. Ashlee and Mikayla pretend play all the time. The things they think of are amazing. Every Sunday after church they pretend play Primary.
you guys did that when you where little also. there was one sister that was always alittle bossy. I want say her name but her first name starts with a D.
You guys would also pretend church and bearing your testimonies.
Enjoy the moments.Priceless
Post a Comment