Sunday, November 23, 2008

The movie!

Last night I got to watch Twilight......I loved it! I hated when it ended.
Yes, the movie is low budget but I loved being able to see the movie characters come to life.
Did you see Stephanie Meyer in the movie??? She was in there.
I was so glad to get out of the house even though we went to one theatre and it was sold out, called another, we ended up driving 20 minutes south to watch the movie. It was well worth it!

And the weekend so far has exceeded expectations.
The following is taken from Summit Entertainment www.summit-ent.com

SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCESTWILIGHT SEQUEL - NEW MOON Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series titled, New Moon. The first movie in the TWILIGHT franchise, the self-titled TWILIGHT, arrived in theaters this weekend to sold-out showings.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

we went Friday - and also enjoyed it-
Happy Day

Lewis said...

Fun I guess. I would just fall asleep.

2 more Days

Lisa and Rustin said...

I LOVED it too!
I wanted it to go on and ON!
I had a goofy grin the WHOLE time! I LOVED IT!