Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just Contemplating...a venting post....it is my blog

For the record I love my life, my kids, my husband, I even love the dog(ever though she is crazy and annoys everyone else).
But I was sitting here this morning wondering why I don't seem to ever do anything exciting. I haven't gone anywhere since Sunday...and it is Wednesday??? Wait I take that back I did go to Madison's school on Monday. I guess I need something different to do to spice up life, it is strange, nothing to really look forward to this weekend, I guess I just think that is strange right now. I have friends who always seem to have something fun going on, they are on the go and I am at home. Maybe I do it to myself, no.....I have a feeling I am not included in much lately and I haven't' figured the why out yet. Could it be I have a crazy two year old, I chalk it up that he is curious and adventurous, he learns something everywhere he goes, but he is a really good loving kid. Some may say that Madison is high maitenance, she is girl and has always been that way since birth, nothing new to us. She too is a good kid and would do anything to make someone else's day better. It may be the missing of great friends. I will figure it out, but I am looking forward to getting away for Thanksgiving. To go somewhere different and add a different life to our schedule.

5 comments:

Rolyndia said...

It is not just you that feels this way. I feel the same way everyday. I just don't know the why or what either. We miss you guys dearly and wish we loved closer to each other. Give the kids and Dave a hug from all of us.

Anonymous said...

Ms. Diantha-You have hangin' with us on Saturday (remeber we are having our own Thanksgiving?) and Daniel's Birthday party Sunday. Maybe that's not the kinda entertainment you are looking for but I think you will be busier this weekend than you think!! I love you girlie and your cutie kids and even that husband of your!! I too cannot wait to get out of Ohio for a little bit!!

Kory Jane said...

All I can say is why didn't we just stay in those beat up apartment in Rexburg? Whenever I got bored, just hop next door to see Diantha. But don't worry, we both are pregnant and pregnancy tends to send your hormones on a rampage. I feel the same way sometimes and then I make Corey take me somewhere and I feel better. Even going to Walmart and just walking around can make you feel better.

Teresa said...

I say vent away- {for a good day away- :}
I remember those days- and I still get them from time to time-
I blame it on all the moving I did as a child- seems I always have to be doing something new-
But the same four walls can get pretty boring after awhile:} Hang in there- maybe you could be the one having people over to your place or going on your planned outings with you. Just me rambling- sorry-
I do understand- hugs

heidi said...

well, you are NOT the only one. I'm the same, I'm at home A LOT & LOVE to get out of the house because it doesn't happen much. I'm so use to having all my family and friends say how busy they are always running around. I think to myself, "well maybe that day will come and I'll wish I had more time to be at home". but hey at least you do fun and awesome things with your children!