I finally got around to taking the kids pictures. So we ventured out and took the pictures. I come home and upload them and couldn't get over the fact Garrett looks so grown up....he is looking like a little boy and not a toddler. He was such the poser too. Although we got Madison's school pictures we only ordered enough for her baby book and a scrapbook page, school pictures are excessively expensive, come on now they don't even have to use film it was all digital. The picture of both of them made me think how much Garrett has grown in comparison to his sister. They don't look 3 years apart in age.
I do love them and can't wait to get them printed and up in the frames.
6 comments:
Very nice photos; I'm completely impressed by your skills.
How cute are those! Where on earth did you go to take the pictures?? I love it! And I know what you are talking about Garrett being a little boy now. That is what I thought when Aidan's pictures came up!
Wow--Madison and Garrett are beautiful, and these pictures are fantastic! You are so talented. Garrett really does look like a little man. So cute!
I can't believe how grown up they both look. Great pictures.
he especially looks like a little boy with his hair perfectly combed, they both look adorable and great pictures too.
Cute pictures. School pictures are expensive and you get little for your money.
Post a Comment