Thursday, November 06, 2008

School Pictures 2008


I remember growing up that some of the kids in class got back goofy pictures, and I admit there are some of my school pictures where I think are you kidding me I wore that, or what was going on with my hair. Got to love those days. Lately Madison has been giving us goofy grins and faces for pictures, I was pleasantly surprised to get these back today. I may be bias but I think she is the cutest thing in the world!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Keri said...

She's really, really adorable! What a great picture.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!! But I do have to fight you, I think my kids did pretty good this year too!!!

Libby said...

Cute picture. I just got the girls pictures back too. All schools must be on the same picture taking schedule.

Janae said...

That smile is gorgeous. I love this picture!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo and shows the sweetness..in her!

Kory Jane said...

I agree that it is a great picture. I have yet to get a decent school picture from the boys. Next we need a pregnancy picture of you....where is that? And how are you feeling?

Teresa said...

Yes, she does look adorable- :}

Tami said...

It's crazy to see her all big and going to school! It is a beautiful picture of her, I almost cried!! I miss you all!

Lewis said...

She takes after , Of course me. What where you thinking. Got your bags packed yet?

Hillman Family said...

Sooo cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks. I've got to scan my girls' pictures in. They are adorable, too!

pam said...

Cute, I always hate school pictures, I take my kids in to get pictures done, I will not even mess around with school pictures. They get their class picture an that is all.

Anonymous said...

Look like to me you are going to have to lock up someone when they tturn 16